- PSP Group, LLC with its corporate headquarters at 17197 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 402, Livonia MI, 48152, United States of America, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, provides this website, www.petsuppliesplus.com (our “Site”) for use by customers in the United States. Our Site is controlled and operated from the United States and is subject to United States law. Pet Supplies Plus makes no representation that the Site materials are available for use outside the United States.
- The content and information displayed on the Site are Pet Supplies Plus property and are collectively referred to as “Pet Supplies Plus Information”. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Pet Supplies Plus Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- Our Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Pet Supplies Plus and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Pet Supplies Plus and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will make only legitimate purchases in good faith, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent purchases.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR SITE AND PET SUPPLIES PLUS INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE,” BASIS. WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT OUR SITE AND/OR PET SUPPLIES PLUS INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ADEQUATE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE SCANNING AND PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR DEVICES, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION. BY USING ANY OF OUR SITE AND/OR PET SUPPLIES PLUS INFORMATION, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT USE.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any website linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Pet Supplies Plus Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Pet Supplies Plus does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor purchases affected by such inaccuracies. Pet Supplies Plus reserve the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Pet Supplies Plus Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- USERNAME AND PASSWORDS: We have provided you with the ability to create a unique password so that access to information related to your profile and transactions can be restricted to only those individuals to whom you provided the password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. Pet Supplies Plus does not assume liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password created by you. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those whom you have authorized.
- Our Site contains information on Pet Supplies Plus nationwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Pet Supplies Plus product or service on our Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- USE OF NAME, HANDLE, TEXT, PHOTO, VIDEO, AND LIKENESS. I hereby grant to PSP Group, LLC ("Pet Supplies Plus"), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the "Permitted Parties") the right and permission to use my name and/or handle, image and likeness, text, and photograph I'm posting to social media platforms including but not limited to SnapChat, Pinterest, Twitter , Facebook, and Instagram by using any variation of #petsuppliesplus, #minusthehassle, or #psp*hashtag(s) (collectively, the "Content") on the PetSuppliesPlus.com website, SnapChat, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms used or operated by Pet Supplies Plus and the Permitted Parties (the "Website"). I agree that the Content may be distributed, published, exhibited, digitized, displayed, reproduced, and otherwise used, on the Website, at any time, for purposes of advertising or trade in promoting and publicizing the Permitted Parties. I agree that I shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, right of publicity, or copyright infringement) arising out of any use (in accordance with the terms hereof), blurring, alteration, editing, distortion, faulty reproduction, or use in any composite form of the Content and I irrevocably waive any and all so-called moral rights I may have in the Content.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The trademarks, trade names, and logos of Pet Supplies Plus are proprietary to Pet Supplies Plus and may not be used for any reasons other than as expressly permitted by Pet Supplies Plus. All Content, graphics, code, and software used on or incorporated into the Website (including information provided by users), and the arrangement or integration of all such Content, graphics, code, and software, is subject to copyrights and other proprietary intellectual property rights held by Pet Supplies Plus. Except for information for which you have obtained express and written authorization from Pet Supplies Plus, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS FOR THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS. I acknowledge and agree that in order to post Content on the Website, I must be in compliance with the terms and conditions of such Website.
- TAKEDOWN. If I want my Content removed from the Website, I understand it may take up to 60 days. To initiate the process, I will send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Image Removal. In the body of the email I will include (a) Name, (b) Address, (c) Phone Number, (d) a screenshot of the Image, (e) the complete web address the image was seen on, (f) the date the image was seen and (g) a brief description of why the image needs to be removed.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION. I represent and warrant as follows: (a) I have the right to post the Content; (b) neither the Content nor the use of the Content by the Permitted Parties will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights, including, without limitation, any right of publicity and/or copyright, of any other person or entity or any applicable laws; (c) the Content does not contain any content that is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or otherwise depicts inappropriate behavior. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Permitted Parties harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any Content or any breach or alleged breach of any of my warranties, representations or agreements hereunder.
- NO OBLIGATION TO USE. I understand and agree (a) that Permitted Parties shall have no obligation to use the Content (or any part thereof) in any way; and (b) that Permitted Parties may remove the Content (or any part thereof) from the Website at any time for any reason in Permitted Parties' sole discretion. I further understand and agree that Permitted Parties will not use any Content or other materials it finds inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or that Permitted Parties believes may violate or infringe another's rights, including, without limitation, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights.
- IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. I hereby agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Content or these Terms shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with submitting the Content, but in no event will attorneys' fees be awarded or recoverable; and (c) under no circumstances will I be permitted to obtain any award for, and I hereby knowingly and expressly waive all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages (other than actual out of pocket expenses), and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. I acknowledge and agree that the neither the Permitted Parties nor any of their officers, directors, or employees are responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the Content (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on my rights of publicity or privacy, or a claim that I have been defamed or portrayed in a false light). The Permitted Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to my computer system which is occasioned by accessing any Permitted Party’s website, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- GOVERNING LAW. I agree that any and all disputes that I may have with, or claims I may have relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with the Content (or any part thereof) or these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan applicable to contracts executed and to be performed entirely in the State of Michigan, without reference to its conflict of laws principles.
- INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, we are required to provide California residents with the following specific consumer rights information: (a) www.petsuppliesplus.com is owned and operated by PSP Group, LLC, 17197 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 402, Livonia, MI 48152. Pet Supplies Plus’s contact phone number is 1-866-477-7748; (b) to file a complaint regarding Pet Supplies Plus or to receive further information regarding use of www.petsuppliesplus.com, send a letter to PSP Group, LLC, 17197 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 402, Livonia, MI 48152 or Contact Us (include “California Resident Request” in your submission). You also may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of California’s Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814 or by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210.
SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE (SMS)
What are Pet Supplies Plus Alerts?
Pet Supplies Plus Alerts are SMS messages that are sent to opted-in users 13 years of age or older that contain promotional alerts for Pet Supplies Plus customers. After an initial confirmation SMS message, users receive 10 SMS messages per month.
How do I sign up for Pet Supplies Plus Alerts?
Sign up for Pet Supplies Plus by texting PETS to 46777. By signing up, you will receive 10 Pet Supplies Plus SMS marketing messages per month. Pet Supplies Plus Alerts are not mobile spam. The service is a recurring message program.
Is it free?
Although all Pet Supplies Plus Alerts are complimentary, Message & Data Rates May Apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
What if I don’t want to receive any more service messages?
To stop receiving all Pet Supplies Plus Alert messages, simply text STOP to the short code 46777. Once your telephone number is removed from our system, you will receive a final confirmation message and no further messages will be sent to your cell phone or mobile device.
What if I want to opt back in?
You can start receiving Pet Supplies Plus messages again by following any of the steps outlined in the above section: “How do I sign up for Pet Supplies Plus Alerts”.
What if I want more info?
To request more info, simply text HELP to the short code 46777.
STOP: At any time, you can text STOP to the short code 46777. This will prevent you from receiving any future Pet Supplies Plus Alerts, following the confirmation message(s) described above in the “What if I don’t want to receive any more service messages?” section.
HELP: At any time, you can text HELP to the short code 46777. Texting HELP will return a message such as the following:
Pet Supplies Plus: 10 msgs/mon. Visit www.petsuppliesplus.com or call 866-477-7748 for more info. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. Reply STOP to cancel.
What are the Participating Carriers?
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
How are the messages sent?
We may use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send the text messages described above to the mobile phone number you supply when you opt in.
You can review our privacy notice by clicking here.